Five Reasons Why You Need Silk Pillowcases In Your Bedroom
Finally resting your weary head after a long day at work or before that rare lie-in can be one of the most relaxing moments in the day. At Diamond Bedding, we’re passionate about silk pillowcases and their cooling, calming effect on our bodies.
We know that people should experience silk pillowcases and their benefits, so we’ve devised five reasons why you should invest in them this year:
- Silk is a delight – one of the world’s softest and sought-after materials, the smooth material makes for a perfect resting place for your head.
- Naturally healthy – silk helps with allergies and temperature regulation due to its naturally hypoallergenic qualities.
- Benefits for your skin – silk aids the regeneration of moisture in your skin while you sleep, giving you a more refreshed and younger look when you wake up.
- No more bed hair – silky smooth hair will often become frizzy with split-ends on traditional pillows but our silk pillowcases reduce friction and help your hair to keep in its moisture while you sleep.
- A genuine quality product – our grade-A Mulberry silk encases the pillow and has a classic Charmeuse finish as well as a 450-thread count. This gives you long-lasting quality you can count on.
Available in Ivory and Silver, our silk pillowcases are an ideal investment all year round. To discover more about them, get in touch with our team today.